Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dark Dawn

"Yes...?"



I was feeling rather flashy and so I decided to pull out all the stops for this one. First, the sim where all of these pictures are from: The Nubian Empire (link will be in credits). Its owned and operated by my dear friend Kat, and the sim strives to be as historically accurate in its roleplay as possible. Sadly, however, the sim is mostly empty nowadays. If you do want to visit, try to wear an OOC tag.



The sim itself is a gorgeous build and a testament of the long hours of hard work the owner and admins put into it.

So... why am I all flashy-demon'ed out over there?

Well... because I felt like it!

I just had to find a look to complete the new skin I bought from Ruina, and I thought "Yanno... this might just work" so I set the hamster in the wheel in my head to overdrive and BINGO... what you see is the result.



Just a lil personal word from me on this outfit before I get to the credits: Its not authentic Ancient Egyptian, no matter what it says on the poster/box. Its authentic Hollywood Ancient Egyptian. :)

Credits

Hair - Ruina V1 - TSM
Skin - Naif - House of Ruin
Horns - Sugar Skull Shaman - House of Ruin (no longer available)
Eyes - Swimming Horses: Water Birth - House of Ruin (no longer available)
Eyelashes - Glitter Lashes - Deviant Kitties
Demon Claws - Dragon Feet - Sinfull Creations
Tail - Angrumax Queen Jewelled Demon Tail - Sinful Needs
Outfit - Black Silver Web Gown - Wish Isle
Location of photos - The Nubian Empire (rp sim)

All poses used in this photo shoot are either from a chair, or from my AO.

1 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Prettiness!

(though, yeah, I'm not sure how anyone would see that as authentic? xD Still is a kickass outfit!)

Post a Comment