Tuesday, November 9, 2010

52 Weeks of Color: Week no.1 ... Grey.

I had just decided to do Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of color blog challenge, when my friend Isabeal released some really lovely wintery dresses. And low and behold, one of them was grey! (well, *silver*, but I think it'll count) ... So, of course, I felt it was meant to be. And anyway, it gives me a chance to show off some other things I've been hording. :P

What follows are far too many pictures of me having too much fun in this beautiful dress. I do so love a good grey. :)

52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.3

52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.6

52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.1

52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.5

52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.4

Featuring ....
Dress by A Netherworld
Skin by Sinner's Tongue
2.0 Eye Makeup by Skinthesis
Hair by Stringer Mausoleum
Eyes by {Frick}
Necklace by Immateria
Socks by Sn@tch
Shoes by Lassitude & Ennui
Poses by Olive Juice


52 Weeks of Color: Grey no.2

~ Rue

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

fantastic post!

Welcome to the 52 weeks of color challenge! :)

Post a Comment