Saturday, March 13, 2010

Intro-Helena Stringer

Hello there.



I'm Helena Stringer, a Space Demon, Crazy Designer Lady, and many more things depending on the day.



I try to read a few blogs a day, just to keep in the "know". As a designer, I'm often sitting up in my skybox torturing prims, and don't get out much. Blogs are my way of seeing different things, and maybe finding time for an excursion.



The one thing that has always bothered me is the lack of "Fringe" or alternative styled Living/Fashion/Adventure blogging. Don't get me wrong, there are a few I frequent, but I'm greedy, I want more. Many blogs have elements of the things I seek, but I don't always like sorting thru all the pink fluffy posting to find the gems. Many of my favorite blogs have also copped out, and now have more "barbie" fashion then anything else. This makes me sad.



The mission here is to bring to people a different view of sl, by people that live it in a different light already. Not saying that there aren't days when I'm not more on the "normal" side, sometimes I have to cater to a clients commonality, but you'll see none of that here.



I'll be bringing you a very mixed fashion, as I tend to use things in my wardrobe that aren't necessarily "Goth", "Alternative", "Punk" or any other of the harder stuff. Thats why the blog is called Fringe Society. It'll be a collection of mish mashedness that doesn't have any said place, but will always have a sense of uniqueness to it. Also I love exploring, so I hope to bring you some posts about places to take some "wicked" photos.



I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I hope that you'll learn a thing or two. If it be about finding your inner creature, or just a different lighting setting in sl.

2 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Yay Helena! *gives a school bus special clap* ;)

Helena Stringer said...

haha, yay me! *school bus special claps herself, and falls over*

Post a Comment