Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look of the Day-Caravan Caper

MEEEEE!

They took MEEEEE!



Not even a bench to sit on as their caravan rolls along it's uneven path.



You dare touch me? I'mma going to smack a bitch!



No, I'm not talking to you, bugger off! Here is my back, enjoy the view . . . NO! Not my ass. Oh your going to let me out? If I behave, oh and then I get food?



Well they did say they were going to feed me, silly humans for thinking I would settle for the roasted rabbit.

Hmmm I think I still have some of the driver's eyeball left under my fingernails . . .

Wearing:

Skin-The Stringer Mausoleum-Aine Mermaid Skin in Cold Void(Base Makeup)
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-Ruina V2 in Shale
Eyes-Digital Corrosion-Mirror Eyes
Eyelashes-Devinant Kitties-Deviant Prim Lashes 01
Ears-The Stringer Mausoleum-Deep Dweller Ears in Cold Void(Comes as a bonus with above mentioned skin)
Dress-Nomine-Limited Edition Version of the Milkmaid Dress in Black
Stockings-My Pinkie Skull-Ripped Stockings and Socks V4
Boots-House of Curios-Knee Boots in Grunge colors
Necklace-Peturb/ation-Pluto Choker(Group Gift)

On Location shoot done HERE!

1 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Silly indeed! Mmmmm were they tasty? :D

Post a Comment