Sunday, March 14, 2010

Striking windows to your soul

Eyes are my one true obsession in sl, other then mohawks. I can't get enough. I use to collect anything and everything but over the past years had started to define more of a taste for certain features.

I'm not one for too much white anymore. If it doesn't have a more visible vein, I'm probably not going to spend as much for that certain type, or buy as many.

That being said, I stumbled on this very little shop that had some great finds. More of a hobby shop, basically the creator has made things for herself and decided to share at a reasonable price.


Ora Eyes-Fractal Blue

I believe that eyes really complete an outfit. In my case when getting ready for my sl day(for those days I am to actually be *SEEN* in public), I always start with either my skin or eyes. Both get play off each other, and then a look forms in my head for the rest. So many leave the eyes to last, and then they don't end up as incorporated as they should be.

I tend to pan of peoples faces alot, and am saddened when I see such great looks, but eyes that are so lacking.

These eyes from BSN have both a uniqueness to them, but can also be used by the less adventurous avatar. The Iris pops on the eyes due to the more coloured backgrounds.


Top Left-Ora Eyes-Pale Blue
Top Right-Ora Eyes-Pale Brown
Bottom Left-Ora Eyes-Pale Green
Bottom Right-Ora Eyes-Pale Reflected


I'd categorize these as Striking, due to the colour pop. There will be no way for you to hide your true nature while wearing these.


Top Left-Deep Eyes-Green
Top Right-Deep Eyes-Gold
Bottom Left-Deep Eyes-Bright Blue
Bottom Right-Deep Eyes-Blueish Green

BSN has enough colour choice to pick out a favorite, but also at a great price so you could have the whole collection. Collections of eyes are always a good thing. There are many times when you'll want that certain look, but may not have picked up a colour to match it. Also many designers give discounts on the fatpacks, as is the case here.


Top Left-Scarlet Eyes
Top Right-Green Eyes
Bottom Left-Green Techno Eyes
Bottom Right-Red Techno Eyes


As with anything, it's hard to old habits to die. I'm forever a thrift shopper. Not only can you get some wonderful eyes for reasonable prices at BSN, but there are 4 samples, shown above in the picture, for L$1 each.

There is also one more series, that I didn't get, to be had at the store. It's more of a night creature type series.

Visit BSN Designs

Other things worn:

Skin-Designs of Darkness-Poltergeist Skin
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-Ruina V1 in Snow Tipped
Lashes-LeLutka-Thora Lashes

2 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Oooooh those are fantastic! I'm with you, if there's white in the sclera, I pretty much won't buy it. But these are really perfect! I'll have to go over there and pick some up!

Helena Stringer said...

Hehe, man your alt, it's going to get eye spoiled with all the eye posts I'll do. We are probly just going to get each other buying shit with this blog. Oh well eh?

Post a Comment