Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jewelry Feature-PRETURB/ation

I'm not one to wear jewelry often. It tends to get in the way when I'm making hair, and often times I'm making hair!

I got this awesome crown from a hunt, never used it for anything, then low and behold, saw the matching necklace and bracelets!


Way more girly then what I would typically wear in SL, this is something I so would grab in RL, or even make. I like odd organic shapes things.

PRETURB/ation happens to be one of my favorite stores, if I am going to buy anything that is a jewelry piece. The quality is some of the best on the grid.

You can get the Tommelise set for L$100 inworld at PRETURB/ation

*Added Note*

Totally forgot to add in that the background texture was made by MiaSnow. She has a bunch on her stream for free use, as long as you give credit back to her. They aren't for commercial use, but are perfectly sized for blogging.

www.flickr.com/photos/miasnow/sets/72157623000103562/

0 comments:

Post a Comment