Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helena's Skin Picks-All Winter's Fault

Tribal Island Skin-Goth Edition

Winter did this lovely post a bit ago on this fabulous skin designer. Well after seeing all the screen shots and slobbering for a bit, I went out to see what was there at Terra's Bodyart for a demon like me.

Full Frontal View

Well, I got there, and wanted the whole darn store, but to start my collection, I got this beauty to show you all. It's called Tribal Island, and it's in the goth tone.

Back View

The tattoos on this thing are beyond anything I have yet to see in sl, and I'm super happy about the full head tat. As you all should know I'm a mohawk freak, and well Viewer 2.0 *just* came out, so I still love all my tatted skins.


Leg View

Close Up

I'm even going to be a bit horrid, and give you some armpitty. Just want to show you the seams. You may not know anything about making skins, but the Body template for our avatars is horrid, and there is only like 8 spaces in that area to play with, so it tends to be hard to get anything to not smear and line up right. All in all this is near perfect, and I'd kiss my furless digital armpits if I could. Just not in a french way. XP

Visit Terra's Bodyart

Other things worn:

Eyes-House of Ruin-Felid in Burgundy
Eyelashes-Store no longer exists
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-Pencil in Snow
Horns-House of Ruin-Reaper Horns-Not yet Released
Dress-Store no longer exists
Nipple Tape-Snatch-In various outfits
Undies-Snatch-In discount area

1 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Those skins truly are astounding. And the price is unbelievable! :O

Post a Comment