Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look of the Day-New Discoveries

*Special Note~Yes it is me! I am back!*



Today I went forth and searched for a new eye god/goddess to worship. During my search and a mad list of events(which I'll tell you more about in an upcoming post), I ended up in contact with Designer Dame Hallow of ~{ Into the Hollow}~.


Her store is much like how mine was in the beginning, a mashup of this and that all made for personal purposes, or for the sake of creating, and set up to share with those who might just enjoy them too.


I picked up the above peasant top with underbust. I love Green. GREEN GREEN GREEN . . . ANYTHING. The underbust has a wonderful texture in behind a dragonfly window. Dame also sells some textures at her store, in a similar theme as the one used in this piece.


As you might have already been able to tell if you have been following this blog, I love eyes. EYES EYES EYES . . . in all colours . . . but pink. You will find these as a gift in Dame's store. The box has both dark and light versions in 2 different colours, the other not shown being a more antiqued tone.


A lil something I picked up last week. Will be trying to wear more jewelry in the near future.


On to the feet. I collect those odd colours, that I never totally know if I'll have a use for, but get anyways cause the colour is just off enough to make me feel up for the challenge. Went perfect for this look.

Wearing:

Skin- {Frick} -Sophia in Noir
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-Ruina V2 in Darkness
Eyes- { Into the Hollow} -This Broken Lense Eye in Silent/Dark
Eyelashes-Cybernetics-Prim Lashes L3 B1
Horns-House of Ruin-The Dauphin Horns in Silver ridged
Necklace-Haus of Darcy -Fallen Necklace
Top- { Into the Hollow} -Lepidoptera Ladies Underbust
Skirt/Kneehighs/Gloves-Firefall-All from the Marquise Dress
Boots-Pixel Mode-Brat Boots in Green

On Location Shot done HERE!

1 comments:

LJ said...

Glad to have ya back H! You look amazing!

Post a Comment