Friday, August 27, 2010

Rue's adventures in looking hawt.

random dude: Hiii
Rue: Hi
random dude: Wow!
random dude: Are you a model?
Rue: Nope.
random dude: Cuz you look like you must be a major model!

2010-08-27-LOTDb
Poses by Olive Juice: "In Session", "Girlish Figure",  "Tee Hee", "Does this skirt make my butt look big?", "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" (all from the FLF pose packs)

Rue: Hey Helena, Some random dude in a shop was totally impressed with your hair, and thought I was a major model. :D
Helena: you are a major model, your my top model, so top on fact you don't even model, that is how much of a major model you are. Your like Cindy Crawford.

Wow, I didn't even know I had it in me :P

And YOU. Yeah you. Sitting there reading this blooooog post. What are you waiting for? Get thee to shopping!

2010-08-27-LOTDb2
Pose by Olive Juice: "GTFO"


The DeTaiLs...
HAIR: "Utterly Screwed" Woeful Wednesday edition, 50L for 2 colors, STILL OUT
by Stringer Mausoleum

Skin: "Hound of Love - Del" in dark tone, 50L
by &bean

Nip-covers: "Stickie Nippies", Freebie!
by Shades of October

Skirt: from "Atlantis Dress Kit C" $L250 

by Pixel Dolls

Gloves: from "Impression" lingerie set, $L100 (closing sale) 

by Phoenix Rising

Oooo and some Black Bacchanal teasers!
BOOTS & EYES by Stringer Mausoleum. Keep your eyes peeled when the Bacchanal comes around!



<3 Rue

3 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

Hahahaha, you are awesome Rue, I love these

Terry Toland said...

XD So awesome, Ruina.

someone somewhere said...

Heeee! Thank you lovelies! xD

Post a Comment